At Sengsavang, we have 3 social enterprises; Sewing Cooperative, Farm and Technical Training Facility (for sewing, weaving, restaurant and beauty salon). All are located at our center in Savannakhet and create sustainability in many ways:
– generate income for the center to host girls at risk
– provide employment for girls at risk or who have been involved in trafficking
– develop vocational skills for young women
– the farm provides food for the center, lowering the daily cost
– provide a link between the center and our local community
If you are in Savannakhet, you are welcome to come and visit us.