At Sengsavang, we have 4 social enterprises; farm, restaurant, beauty salon, and tailor. All are located at our center in Savannakhet and create sustainability in many ways:
– generate income for the center to host girls at risk
– provide employment for girls at risk or who have been involved in trafficking
– develop vocational skills for young women
– the farm provides food for the center, lowering the daily cost
– provide a link between the center and our local community
If you are in Savannakhet, you are welcome to come and enjoy our restaurant, or use our services at our beauty salon and tailor.
Restaurant is open Mondays – Saturdays for breakfast and lunch, the beauty salon and tailor are open from 830am – 5pm.